The BEST Keto Carrot Cake
This is the BEST keto carrot cake recipe!
4-inch mini cake pan
silicone muffin liners
- 1 stick 114 grams butter melted
- 1 large 50 grams egg
- 1 tsp 5 grams vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 56 grams almond flour
- 1 tbsp 9 grams coconut flour
- 1/2 cup 35 grams shredded carrots
- 1 tsp 5 grams cinnamon
- 1 pinch 1 gram ground cloves
- 1 pinch 1 gram nutmeg
- 1 tsp 5 grams baking powder
- 1 tsp 5 grams baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- sweetener: This is up to you, use whatever type you prefer!
Preheat the oven to 350º. Grease mini cake pans or line a muffin tin with parchment liners.
Melt the butter in a mixing bowl, then add the egg and vanilla extract. Stir very well, incorporating the egg and butter completely together.
Add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter and egg mixture. Stir very well.
Pour the batter into the cake pans or cupcake liners and bake. For the small cakes, I baked them for 15 minutes. Cupcakes may take a few minutes less. Test with a wooden skewer to ensure the centers are throughly baked.
Allow to cool before frosting and enjoy!